Monday, March 14, 2016

Blog Post 7

I think PowerPoint is a very effective tool. It can be used to make many useful and different types of presentations. Using PowerPoint in a way that can show each level of Bloom's Taxonomy can be pretty easy. First create a slide showing the entire taxonomy slide. Then you can make a powerpoint going into each level on other slides with transitions that we learned about in class and explain each one with bullet points.


There are many learners out there that have disabilities which is why assistive and adaptive technologies are so important because they work to easy the learning process of those with disabilities. Some of these technologies are screen readers, hearing aids, 3D Printers, braille printers, and many others. A screen reader and 3D printer can help those who have a visual disability and assistive learning devices can be used for students who are hard on hearing.I personally do not know anyone who has used technologies like these.



The Web Page Design assignment was a lot of fun because it allowed me to layout my website it both a way that was fun, easy to follow, and most importantly understandable. This assignment was more fun than others because I found I had a lot more creative freedom. I enjoyed the fact that I could design based on whatever grade or subject matter I wanted. If I wanted to improve it I could work to make it more understandable, and also more visually or aesthetically pleasing. This assignment would definitively be beneficial because I can use it for my future as a real website to keep both my students and their parent informed about whats going on in my class. What was really cool is how easy Weebly made their software so I can make a great website that I think students and parents would be able to follow. Here’s my website and the link. http://gs5thgradesci.weebly.com/ 



5 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you when you said you liked this assignment better than the others due to the amount of creativity freedom you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely thought the web page design assignment was one of the more enjoyable assignments we've had thus far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like he design of your website and how you included a picture of yourself and an about section. Creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also really enjoyed the creative freedom we had with this project! It also did help prepare me for the future when I will definitely be making my own website for my class. Websites are an easy form of communicating information to parents and students.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on your teacher website! very creative!

    ReplyDelete