Monday, April 11, 2016

Independent Learning Project


I decided to do a Podcast on affordable education. I think this is a very important issue to the future of college students, because a lot of people myself included acquire a lot of debt in college and it's not fair when a lot of other developed nations have free or affordable education. I hope you enjoy.




I took a 3 hour course tutorial on Lynda.com about iPad Music Production. I found it to be really interesting and informative. My roommate is a rapper and he told me to check out this course because it shows you how you can plug in almost any instrument into an iPad. That is not as easy as it sounds apparently. You cant just plug an instrument into a tablet. It turns out its a very costly process but it is feasible. They make several adaptor accessories for almost every instrument so that you can play and record that instrument on iPad programs like garageband. They went through at least 13 different adaptors and showed you how to use them from the guitar to the microphone. They also went into detail explaining more about how to use Garageband with the instruments plugged in with the help of the adaptors. Here are some photos from the course.




1 comment: