Monday, January 11, 2016

Blog 0



I have not used much technology for classes before besides the basic use of the internet to access the school web page as well as blackboard. I'm pretty familiar with using Microsoft Word and somewhat familiar with using Powerpoint. Using software such as Microsoft Excel to me is rather foreign.

I hope throughout this course to become actively more proficient online, and to develop skills throughout the semester to improve my computer literacy. I hope to become more well versed in programs I'm already familiar with including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Powerpoint, and to learn about and understand Excel.


Today I learned that I am well balanced on somethings I show a much higher proclivity to other sides of the learning spectrum

1 comment:

  1. Nice job, Gordon. I'm glad to hear that you are eager to improve your skills using software and online applications!

    ReplyDelete